Zebra Cake That Is Not BakedCourse: Cakes
Due to its attractive appearance, this cake is great for various occasions.
180 g chocolate biscuits
70 g butter
1 tablespoon milk
30 g gelatin
150 ml of milk
400 g sour cream
300 ml of condensed milk
200 ml liquid whipped cream or sweet cream
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
30 gr cocoa right
- Dissolve the gelatin according to the instructions, add 150 ml of milk and leave it for a while.
- Grind the biscuits in a blender, then add 70 g of melted butter and 1 tablespoon of milk. Combine the mixture. Put it in a hoop and make a crust. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Whip 400 g of sour cream and condensed milk. Whisk separately 200 g of sweet sour cream or liquid whipped cream. Add a few tablespoons of condensed milk cream to the gelatin and mix everything. Add whipped cream.
- Divide the filling into two parts and add vanilla sugar in one and cocoa in the other. Apply a few tablespoons of dark filling on the crust, then pour a few tablespoons of white filling in the middle and repeat alternately until the material is used up.
- Allow to cool, then remove the hoop and serve.