White Chocolate with Cheerios and AlmondsCourse: Chocolates
1 1 12-oz bag white chocolate sprinkles
1/2 cup Apple Cinnamon Cheerios cereal
1/2 cup almonds (whole)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the white chocolate dragees in a glass bowl or container and heat in the microwave oven for one minute. Remove from the oven and stir with a spoon until all the chocolate is melted and has a smooth consistency.
- In a tray covered with wax paper, add the melted white chocolate, spread until it forms a rectangle.
- Then sprinkle with Cheerios and whole almonds. Finish with a little ground cinnamon.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for five minutes to allow the chocolate to harden into a chocolate bar or bar.
- To serve, break using your hands into several pieces and place them on a tray. Enjoy this dessert!