Vegan Christmas cookiesCourse: Cookies
These small shortbread cookies are perfect for a cooking workshop with your children! Make a simple icing with icing sugar and water and decorate with small candies.
150 g flour
100 g of white almond powder
60 g cane sugar
30g vegetable margarine
5 cl of SOY Light Cuisine Soy
1 tablespoon of neutral vegetable oil
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
1/2 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- In a bowl, combine the sugars, ground almonds, flour and vanilla.
- Add the oil and then the diced margarine. Crumble the dough between your fingers until you get the texture of sand.
- Stir in the Soya Cuisine and shape a ball of dough. Cover the dough with cling film and place it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (Th.5).
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin to 0.5 cm thick. Cut out cookies using cookie cutters.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cookies are lightly golden.