The Best Breakfast For the Whole Family
Make croissants better than from the bakery
500 g of flour
package of dry yeast
1 spoon of salt
1 teaspoon of sugar
250 ml of milk
80 ml of oil
100 ml of yogurt
150 g prince
- Put the flour, salt and sugar in a deep bowl and mix well. Pour the yeast into the warm milk and mix well so that it dissolves without lumps.
- Pour into flour together with oil and yogurt. Knead the dough well for at least 10 minutes.
- Cover it with a cloth and let it rest for about an hour. Roll it out to a thickness of about 2 centimeters.
- Grate the softened butter over the dough, then knead it once more. Roll it out once more into a large circle about 1 cm thick.
- Cut the dough into equal triangles, then roll each one.
- Arrange the croissants on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Put them in a cold oven, then turn it on at 200 degrees and when it heats up, bake them for another 10-15 minutes.