Strawberry and Kiwi Ice CreamCourse: FrozenDifficulty: Easy
These strawberry and kiwi ice creams are simple and delicious.
1.5 dl water
4 c. sugar soup
150 g strawberries
- In a small saucepan, bring water with the sugar to the heat.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- With the magic wand, puree the strawberries.
- To the strawberry puree, add half the syrup. Shake well.
- Distribute the preparation by the ice cream forms. Fill halfway, with the caps on.
- Cover and freeze to solidify.
- With the magic wand, also grind the kiwis, after removing the central part. Add the remaining syrup and stir well.
- Fill the molds with the kiwi puree, on the side of the lid, after the strawberry preparation is frozen.
- Take it back to the freezer and enjoy the ice cream the next day.