Smoothie with Pears, Oatmeal and CardamomCourse: Smoothie
Frozen fruit gives the smoothie with Pears, Oatmeal and Cardamom the necessary freshness, and you can also use overripe fruit that has been waiting in the pantry for some time.
6 cardamom pods
500 ml of oat milk
100 g of liquid yogurt
2 teaspoons honey
- The night before you want to make your smoothie, peel the pears and clean them from the core. Put them in the freezer.
- Open the cardamom pods and take out the seeds, then mash them in a mortar.
- Crush the crushed seeds in a blender, then add the frozen pears, oat milk, yogurt and honey.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the smoothie into two glasses and enjoy!