Simple recipe for delicious American browniesCourse: Cakes
Simple recipe for delicious American brownies with, among other things, dark chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar and flour.
1 1/2 dl walnuts
butter and breadcrumbs (for the mold)
200 g dark baking chocolate
50 g butter
2 1/2 dl powdered sugar
1 tsk vanilla sugar
1 1/3 dl flour
1 crm baking Soda
- Set the oven to 175°C.
- Grease a baking dish approx. 20×25 cm, (for 20 pcs) preferably non-stick. Sprinkle breadcrumbs in the bottom of the mold.
- Coarsely chop the nuts.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it over a water bath. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter in small lumps.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix with the chocolate. Mix flour, baking powder and stir into the chocolate. Stir to a smooth batter. Mix in the nuts.
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes. The cake should be dry on the outside but slightly chewy and moist inside.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly and then cut it into squares. Store in a jar.
- Contains gluten and eggs. Make lactose-free: choose milk-free chocolate and lactose-free butter. Go dairy-free: choose dairy-free chocolate and replace butter with dairy-free shortening. The nutritional value is calculated per piece.