Pumpkin Jam with AlmondsCourse: Jam, Seasonal
Looking for good pumpkin jam recipes? Accompany pumpkin jam recipes with a few toasts and tea and have a snack full of flavor, one that warms the soul.
1000 g yellow pumpkin
500 g of sugar
½ of lemon peel
1 cinnamon stick
200 g of skinless almonds
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Place a pan on the fire with the pumpkin cut into cubes, previously cleaned and the peel removed.
- To cook and when it is soft, pour the pumpkin and drain well, keeping a little water.
- Puree the pumpkin and set aside. Mix the sugar, lemon and cinnamon stick with the water that you have saved from cooking and bring to the heat until it is a pearl point.
- Add the pumpkin puree and, starting to thicken, add the coarsely chopped almonds and cinnamon.
- Reduce the heat and continue to stir until the sweetness takes on consistency and makes a point on the road.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and lemon and let it cool.
- Place in previously sterilized jars and store with a tightly closed lid.