Puff Pastry Apple PieCourse: Pies
The whole kitchen smells sweet, and the cake is made super easy.
1 kg of sour apples
100 g of sugar
100g of raisins
100 g of ground walnuts
50 g pretzels
30 g butter
- Peel and grate the apples (whoever likes, can cut one apple into cubes, to get a nicer texture of the filling.
- Melt the butter over a low heat, then add the apples and simmer slowly, raising the temperature as they release the water.
- When slightly softened, add the other ingredients.
- Roll out the puff pastry as thin as possible.
- Cut into squares of the size you want, then fill and twist like pieces of pie.
- Arrange them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200C degrees.
- Warm sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste.