Pitaya cream with passion fruit
Transport yourself to the most exotic countries with this pitaya cream with passion fruit, a dessert full of color and flavor.
100 g cashew nuts
580 g (1 pcs.) Pink or yellow pitaya
120 g (2 pcs.) Passion fruit
20 ml of water
100 g raspberries
1 very ripe banana
QB fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, cover the cashew nuts with water. Reserve.
- In the meantime, open the pitaya in half and remove the pulp with the help of a spoon and reserve the shells.
- Open the passion fruit in half, remove the pulp and pass it through a mesh strainer, gradually adding 20ml of water to help dilute it.
- Reserve 6 raspberries and a little of the pitaya pulp to decorate. Pour the rest into the blender glass, add the passion fruit juice, the raspberries and the sliced banana. Add the well-drained cashew kernels and mash well.
- Distribute the cream into bowls and garnish with the star-shaped pulp, raspberries and sprinkle with mint leaves. You can use pitaya shells as a container.