Peanut Butter BrownieCourse: Cookies
An even more gourmet version of the classic American cake thanks to peanut butter.
Eggs 5 (5 yolks / 3 whites)
Chocolate 200 g
Butter 125 g
Sugar 70 g
Flour 50 g
Unsweetened cocoa 15 g
Plain peanut butter 3/4 tbsp
Chocolate chips 2 tbsp
Salt 1 pinch
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- In a bowl, blanch 5 egg yolks with the sugar and beat until the volume doubles and foams.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter, stirring gently.
- Whip 3 egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt, then gently incorporate them into the yolks. Then add the chocolate and the melted butter.
- Sift together the flour and cocoa and mix until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Take a square mold and place a sheet of baking paper in it. Pour in your mixture.
- Take 3 or 4 tablespoons of peanut butter and drop them on the mixture. With a toothpick mix on the surface to create arabesques.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (plant a knife whose blade should come out dry when the cooking is good). Turn out and cover with chocolate chips. For an even more delicious tasting, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream when serving!