Mojito flavor pieCourse: Fruits, Pies
Discover these lime and mint “mojito” tarts that will refresh your late afternoon!
- For the lime and mint cream:
Juice of 2 limes
Zest of a lime
120 gr of sugar
120 gr of softened butter
15 fresh mint leaf (s)
- For the topping:
5 gr of gelatin
75 gr of water
100 gr of powdered sugar
- Place the dough in the tart mold and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Bake the dough for 20 to 25 minutes, then set aside.
- Preparation of the lemon-mint cream: Wash, dry and chop the mint leaves
- Pour the lime juice, sugar, eggs and mint into a saucepan. Heat and mix with a whisk until the cream is uniform.
- Mix the cream with the butter in a blender. Pour the cream over the pie and place it in the fridge.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water. Combine the water, sugar and lemon zest in a saucepan and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat, then in a container add the gelatin and the coloring and mix.
- Filter the topping and coat the tart with a kitchen brush.
- All you have to do is taste this refreshing mojito-style pie