Minion Cake with Two CrustCourse: Cakes
600 g of sugar
150 g of ground walnuts
150 g ground almonds
150 g of ground hazelnuts
3 tablespoons flour
1 cup milk
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
250 g butter
50 g dark chocolate
- For the glaze:
100 g dark chocolate
100 g of white chocolate
6 tablespoons oil
- For the first crust, whisk 4 egg whites in solid snow, gradually adding 120 g of sugar, then carefully mix 150 g of ground walnuts and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Bake in a pan previously greased with oil and sprinkled with flour or lined with baking paper at 180 degrees C, for about 20 minutes.
- The second crust is the same, only hazelnuts are added instead of walnuts.
- The third peel is also the same as the first, only almonds are added instead of walnuts.
- For the filling, whisk 12 egg yolks with 240 g of sugar, a cup of milk, vanilla sugar and cook until thickened.
- When cool, add butter.
- Divide the filling into two parts, then put 50 g of melted chocolate in one.
- Fill the crusts with dark and light filling, then pour the whole cake alternately with black and white chocolate glaze.