Marble cake with yogurtCourse: Cakes
When you first hear about “marble cake”, you think, what does it look like? It seems like something gloomy and not very tempting.
But when you see a cake on the table, it is likely that you will want to try it first.
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup oil
200 milliliters of yogurt
2 cups flour
1 bag of baking powder
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons coffee (cooked)
- First, beat the eggs with the sugar, frothy, to double. Then add oil and yogurt, stir, then add flour and pastries. Using a mixer, mix at a medium speed to smooth the mixture.
- Then divide the mixture into two equal parts, then add cocoa powder and brewed coffee to one part. Stir.
- So, you get two parts, one lighter and one darker. Now, grease the appropriate pan, and alternately pour the lighter and darker mixture, so that a nice pattern is obtained. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes, depending on the strength of the oven.
- In order for the cake to have a fine height, or thickness, however… I recommend a mold measuring 30 × 25 centimeters.
- Take the finished cake out to cool a bit, sprinkle with powdered sugar, then cut and serve.