Low-carb chocolate ballsCourse: Cakes
If you’ve decided to cut down on carbs or you’ve decided to eliminate sugar from your menu, that still doesn’t mean you can’t eat something tasty and sweet, right?
120 g dark chocolate with 85% cocoa, melted ( order here )
1 medium-sized ripe avocado
1 teaspoon vanilla extract ( order here )
A pinch of salt
For rolling: cocoa powder or ground nuts ( order here )
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted dark chocolate, more ripe avocado, salt and vanilla extract. Mix the mixture thoroughly until you get a uniform mixture without lumps or pieces.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes for the mixture to harden.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator. Using a spoon, take out the mixture part by part and form balls of the desired size between your palms.
- Roll the balls in cocoa powder or ground almonds or hazelnuts, then keep in the refrigerator until consumed.
- Depending on the size of the balls, with this mixture, you will get about 15 medium-sized balls, so if you need more, double the mixture.