Lime Parfait with Brownies and Blueberries
If you like intense flavors and desserts with fruit and chocolate, try this lime parfait with brownies and blueberries. Serve elegantly in individual bowls.
4 gems XL
100 g sugar
1 emb. vanilla sugar
4 dl semi-skimmed milk
1 pack fresh cream
200 g brownies
1 c. white rum soup
3 emb. blueberries
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, vanilla sugar and grated lime peel until fluffy and off-white.
- Add milk wire, previously warmed, and bring to the heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whip the cream and reserve it in the refrigerator. Break the brownies into pieces.
- When the egg and milk cream is completely cold, add the cream and mix gently, without beating.
- Put a layer of cream on the bottom of each glass, add a few pieces of brownies, sprinkle with some rum and add a portion of blueberries.
- Cover with more cream and repeat the operation. Reserve a little in the fridge and serve.