Lemon ballsCourse: Cakes
50 gr butter,
1 tablespoon lemon juice,
peel of one lemon,
2 tablespoons condensed milk,
65 g of sugar,
65 g of flour,
a few drops of vanilla extract,
40 g of brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat eggs and crystal white sugar, add vanilla extract and flour. Combine the mixture, pour into a pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- When the dough has cooled, crumble it, add milk, lemon juice and zest.
- Knead the mixture by kneading and shape into balls.
- If desired, roll the balls in brown sugar.