Iced chocolate nougat, puffed quinoa and pistachioCourse: CakesDifficulty: Easy
180 g Lindt Dessert 51% Delicate Cacao dark chocolate
30 g honey
200 g of whole liquid cream
100 g puffed quinoa
50 g shelled pistachios
1 pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Book.
- In another saucepan pour the honey and bring it to a boil.
- Clarify the eggs and beat the whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. When the whites are well mounted, pour in the boiling honey in a thin stream and continue beating until cooling.
- Add the egg yolks to the melted chocolate and whisk. Add a spoonful of egg whites to the chocolate and mix vigorously to loosen the dough. Add the rest of the whites and gently incorporate.
- Beat the liquid cream to obtain a whipped cream and gently incorporate it into the previous mixture.
- Add half the pistachios and the puffed quinoa and mix.
- Pour into a cake mold (or small cake molds), smooth out well and set aside in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
- Take the frozen nougat out of the freezer 10 minutes before tasting. Unmould and sprinkle with the rest of the pistachios.