Ice Cream with CoffeeCourse: Frozen
1½ cups sweet sour cream
1 cup whole milk
A pinch of salt
½ cups of sugar
½ Vanilla sticks or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
5 large yolks
2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
80 g dark chocolate
- Mix sweet sour cream, milk, salt and ¼ cups of sugar in a medium-deep pan. Add a grated vanilla stick or extract.
- Allow the mixture to heat well (not to boil), and stir until the sugar melts, then remove from the heat.
- If you used a vanilla stick, cover the sherpa and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Whisk the egg yolk and the remaining ¼ cups of sugar on medium heat, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually stir in the warm creamy mixture, then whisk the egg yolks with the remaining cream mixture.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the cream to a bowl.
- Add espresso powder to dissolve. Allow cooling, stirring occasionally.
- When the cream has cooled, gradually add the chocolate and stir until the ice cream is colored.
- Put in the freezer, then serve.