Hot Chocolate with CoconutCourse: DnBDifficulty: Easy
Make this hot chocolate with coconut, a hot and sweet drink, perfect for an autumn brunch. Everyone will love it!
4 dl semi- skimmed milk
4 dl coconut milk
1 cinnamon stick
2 c. corn starch soup
200 g cooking chocolate
1 pack vanilla sugar
2 dl fresh cream
1 c. powdered sugar soup
40 g chocolate with roasted peanuts
- Bring a small pan of milk, coconut milk, cinnamon stick and corn starch to the heat.
- Chop the chocolate in the food processor or with the help of a crusher and, as soon as the milk boils, remove the cinnamon stick and add the chopped chocolate and vanilla sugar.
- Remove from heat and stir, occasionally, until the chocolate is melted.
- Whip the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and set aside.
- Divide the milk into the cups, pour a few spoonfuls of whipped cream on top, sprinkle with the chocolate with roasted peanuts broken into pieces and serve immediately.