Honey and Lemon CookiesCourse: CookiesDifficulty: Easy
- For the cookies:
230 g flour
100 g butter, cut into pieces
100 g of liquid honey
50g caster sugar
- For garnish:
120 g icing sugar
50 g of soft butter
the grated zest of a lemon
1 C. lemon juice
- Bake cookies:
- Preheat the oven th.6 (180 ° C).
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and butter until the mixture crumbles.
- Add the honey and roll out the dough to 5 mm thickness and cut circles using a cookie cutter.
- Using a smaller cookie cutter, hollow out the center of half of the circles.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, watching, remove from the oven as soon as they take on a nice color.
- Prepare the lemon filling:
- In a bowl, combine the soft butter, chopped zest and lemon juice.
- Spread the cream on the cooled cookies and cover with the hollowed-out cookies. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Keep cool until ready to taste.
- Lemon lovers can add zest to the cookie dough to enhance the lemony taste!