Homemade healthy oatmeal cakesCourse: Cakes
The addition of protein and forest fruits make this homemade biscuit extremely healthy, suitable for all those who do sports!
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup flour
50 g protein powder (taste on request)
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup honey
peel of one lemon
1 vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda on top of a salt knife
1 cup blueberries
- Blend the flakes, then add all the other ingredients and even out the mixture.
- Add the blueberries and briefly turn on the blender for another ten seconds.
- Grease the baking tray and place the baking paper.
- Take out the dough with a spoon and press a little to form a biscuit.
- Leave enough space around as they will grow.
- Bake for ten minutes, at a temperature of 180C degrees, making sure that everyone gets a golden brown color.
- Allow them to cool completely, then transfer to a wire rack to dry a little more.
- Store them in the refrigerator, in a closed container.