Hazelnut and Nutella cookies
125 g of soft flour
50 g of roasted and ground hazelnuts
8 tablespoons Nutella
a pinch of salt
½ teaspoons of baking powder
75 g of softened butter
50 g of sugar
50 g chopped milk chocolate
- On a greased paper cup, make 16 circles of Nutella and place them in the freezer to set.
- In a deep bowl, whisk together the sugar and butter at room temperature until creamy. Add egg and a pinch of salt, continue to stir. Add the flour gradually. Gradually add the hazelnuts gradually and combine everything well.
- Wrap the obtained ball of dough in a transparent foil and put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- When you take the dough out of the fridge, you need to work with it as quickly as possible. Divide the dough into 16 equal parts. From each part, make a ball that you flatten with your hands and put frozen Nutella in the middle, which you quickly match with the edges of the dough so that the Nutella stays in the middle.
- Arrange the cookies on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. You can flatten them extra lightly. Sprinkle each cookie with chopped chocolate. Place in an oven preheated to 190 ° C and bake for 10-15 minutes.