Halloween Eye candyCourse: Candies
Will the guests have the courage to eat eyes? With this delicious recipe, this Halloween dessert is sure to be a hit.
1 and 1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup of softened butter
2 and 1/2 cups of icing sugar, sifted
1 tablespoon vanilla
340g chopped white chocolate
2 tablespoons vegetable fat
2 drops of blue food coloring
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Red food coloring (optional)
- Beat the peanut butter with the butter in an electric mixer until smooth. Then beat the sugar and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Make balls the size of an eyeball, place on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate with the vegetable fat in the microwave at intervals of 30 seconds, stirring well between each interval. Be careful not to pass the point, or the chocolate will separate.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and return them to the baking sheet with parchment paper. Allow to dry at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Reserve the leftover chocolate.
- Dissolve a few drops of blue dye in the remaining melted chocolate. With a toothpick, paint a circle on each ball, as if it were the iris of the eye.
- Place a chocolate chip in the center as if it were the pupil.
- If you want an even more horrifying presentation, draw red lines (with red dye) around the eyes.