Ghost MeringuesCourse: CandiesDifficulty: Easy
How about making little ghost meringues for Halloween? We invite you to discover our recipe without further delay. You don’t have to be an experienced cook to make these crunchy meringues.
2 egg whites
70 g caster sugar
70 g icing sugar
60 g dark chocolate
- Pour the egg whites into a bowl. Using an electric mixer, start to whip them into the snow. Gradually add the powdered sugar while continuing to whisk.
- Gradually increase the speed of the whisk and add the icing sugar. Whisk until the whites are very firm and very shiny.
- Transfer to a pastry bag. Poach the little ghosts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the meringues for about 1 hour 30 minutes (oven preheated to 85 ° C). Leave to dry for 30 minutes in your oven off.
- Melt the square of dark chocolate in a double boiler. With the point of a knife, draw eyes and a mouth for each of the ghosts. Let dry before tasting.
- If you want to offer a buffet with several delicacies, save time by preparing these ghost meringues in advance. Indeed, when they are very cold, place them in a well-sealed box. You can easily keep them for a week.