Flavored Christmas Chia Pudding
Prepare a healthy dessert that smells like the holidays!
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon cocoa
1 1/2 cups almond milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
Cocoa beans and nuts to sprinkle
Coconut flakes, for sprinkling
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds, ground ginger, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Pour in almond milk and maple syrup. Stir.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes and stir again to remove lumps.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to squeeze (the longer you wait the thicker it will get).
- Take the chia pudding out of the fridge and stir again. If it is too thick, add a little more almond milk and stir until you reach the desired density.
- Arrange the mixture in two cups and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, cocoa beans, nuts and coconut flakes.