Energy Bars with Coconut
Coconut lovers will enjoy this recipe from coconut shavings, coconut oil and honey.
300 g of coconut shavings
200 milliliters of melted coconut oil
85 g of honey per gut
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut shavings with the melted coconut oil and honey. You should get a sticky mixture.
- If the mixture is too dry, add more melted coconut oil or water.
- You can use maple or agave syrup instead of honey.
- Put the mixture in a shallow mold lined with baking paper. Press the mixture well into the mold and leave it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Cut the cooled mixture into pieces as desired.
- You can store these energy bars at room temperature for about a week. If you store them in the refrigerator or freezer, they will last for weeks or months.