Being able to eat cookies and at the same time play with dominoes is a joy for children. Enjoy and take them with you to the kitchen, under your supervision, and let them decorate the cookies.
flour 250 g
flour (to roll out the dough) 1 c. of soup
cornflour 100 g
Yellow sugar 100 g
lemon (peel) 1 pc
egg yolks S 2 pcs
olive oil 1 dl
fine salt ½ c. of coffee
Culinary chocolate 50 g
- Mix the flours with the sugar, the lemon zest, the yolks, the oil and the salt and knead well.
- Form a ball, wrap it in cling film and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the dough with the rolling pin on the floured bench and cut out 70 rectangular cookies.
- Mark the center with a knife, place them on an oven tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave and set aside.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, let them cool completely on a wire rack and, using a syringe, mark the balls corresponding to the domino numbers with chocolate.