Delicious no-bake Oat BiscuitsCourse: CookiesDifficulty: Simply
200 g of peanut butter, smooth
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 spoons of honey
Pinch of salt
A little cinnamon
2-3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
2-3 tablespoons of goji berries
60 g of oatmeal
- Put baking paper on a baking sheet or tray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract, then microwave for 30 seconds and then stir.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well until you get a fine and homogeneous mixture.
- Use a spoon to take out part by part of the mixture, form a ball between your palms and place it on baking paper, then press it with a fork or a spatula to make a biscuit shape.
- Repeat until you have used all the mixture.
- Then put the biscuits in the refrigerator, so that they shrink a little, for at least an hour.