Decorated Chocolate CakeCourse: CakesDifficulty: Easy
- For the dough:
1/4 cup of powdered chocolate
2 ½ cups of wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 ½ cup of canola oil
1 ½ cup of sugar
1 cup of sour cream
2 teaspoons of white vinegar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 tablespoon of red aniline
Butter to grease
Milk chocolate shavings and chocolates Kit Kat to decorate
- For the filling:
1 cup of cream
2 bars (180 grams each) semi-dark chocolate
- Prepare the dough
- In a bowl, mix the powdered chocolate, flour and baking soda. In a mixer, beat the oil and sugar until well combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until they form a light cream. Gradually add the reserved chocolate mixture, alternating with the cream. Add the vinegar, vanilla and aniline and beat lightly.
- Divide between two 23 cm diameter molds, greased with butter.
- Take it to the oven preheated to 180 ºC for 30 minutes or until, when you stick a toothpick in the center, it comes out clean.
- Prepare the filling
- In a saucepan, boil the cream, add the chocolate and stir until melted. Let cool.
- Unmold the cakes and spread 1/4 of the filling over one of them.
- Arrange the other cake on top and cover everything with the remaining cream.
- Decorate the surface with chocolate chips and the side with Kit Kat and serve. Makes 10 slices.