Creamy cake with biscuits and chocolateCourse: Cakes
Perfect for all gourmets.
200 g powdered sugar
400 g chocolate
500 g margarine
300 g ground biscuits
6 tablespoons sugar
400 g chocolate whipped cream
- Combine egg yolks and powdered sugar and whisk. Add the broken chocolate and stir until melted.
- Add the whipped margarine to the cooled filling and mix. Finally add the ground biscuits and stir slowly with a food processor.
- Separately whisk the egg whites into the solid snow, then gradually add the sugar and stir with a mixer until it melts.
- Combine the chocolate filling with the egg whites and stir slowly with a food processor.
- Divide the obtained filling into two parts. Bake the crust from one part, and leave the other part for the filling.