Christmas crackers with spicesCourse: Cookies
150 g of softened butter
150 g brown sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
2 eggs (size M)
225 g of flour
100 g of finely ground hazelnuts
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon of gingerbread spices
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 packages (75 g each) of chocolate chips
150 g of dark chocolate
50 g white chocolate
Paper pastry bag
- Beat the foamy butter with the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Mix the flour with the ground hazelnuts, cinnamon, gingerbread spices and baking powder.
- Sift this mixture over the egg mass, add the chocolate chips and stir everything.
- Place small portions of dough the size of a walnut with the aid of a teaspoon on 2 trays lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a pan in the oven preheated to 175 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Chop the dark chocolate and melt in a double boiler. Dip half of the cookies in the melted chocolate and let it dry.
- Chop the white chocolate, melt in a water bath and pour into a paper pastry bag.
- Inject white chocolate over the dark chocolate part of the cookies and draw different ornaments. Allow to dry.