Chocolate marble mousse
Chocolate marble mousse is a decadent dessert in which both white and dark chocolate are used, and alcohol gives it a special flavor.
2 tablespoons sugar
600g sweet sour cream
- For light mousse:
200g white chocolate
2 sheets of gelatin
2cl white rum
- For dark chocolate mousse:
200g of chocolate
2cl coffee liqueur
- Put gelatin in cold water to soften, chop white and milk chocolate into small pieces and melt them separately in steam.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and place the egg whites in the fridge to cool.
- Beat the egg yolks with the steamed sugar and mix until they thicken into a cream.
- Divide the cream into two bowls.
- Beat the egg whites until they turn to snow and stir them until they become firm.
- For the light mousse, drain the gelatin well and melt it in the rum and pastis.
- Mix the egg whites with the white chocolate into half of the egg yolk cream.
- For the dark mousse, mix the milk chocolate, cognac and coffee liqueur into the other half of the egg yolk cream.
- After that, mix half of the cream and snow into each chocolate mass.
- For the marble pattern, first pour the white mousse into a bowl, pour the dark mousse over it, and spoon through these two layers until you get the desired look.