Chocolate Cake with ZucchiniCourse: Cakes
In front of you is a very unusual but certainly delicious chocolate zucchini cake.
You will be delighted!
three-quarters of a cup of yogurt
a quarter cup of oil
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
Half a cup of cocoa
one and a half teaspoons of cinnamon
a teaspoon of baking powder
a teaspoon of baking soda
a teaspoon of salt
2 cups grated zucchini
- For the chocolate topping:
150 ml of sweet-sour cream
A cup of sugar
a quarter teaspoon of vanilla extract
a quarter cup of melted butter
120 ml / 0.5 cups of melted dark chocolate
- Mix eggs, oil, yogurt and vanilla, then beat with a whisk.
- Then sift flour, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix.
- Add egg brown and stir again. Then add the grated zucchini and stir with a spoon.
- Put the dough in a mold lined with baking paper and bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C. When baked, remove the baking paper.
- For the chocolate topping: Whisk the sweet cream, sugar, vanilla, melted butter and chocolate in a bowl with a mixer. Coat the cake with the mixture.