Choco Vanilla with Cream FillingCourse: Cakes
They are prepared quickly and easily, there is no mixing and baking, and the ingredients are very cheap!
12 pieces of chocolate biscuit
15 g of powdered sugar
15 g of coffee powder
75 ml of warm water
100 ml of sweet-sour cream
40 g powdered sugar
5 g of coffee powder
2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- Mix powdered sugar, coffee and warm water. Dip each biscuit into this mixture.
- Whisk the sweet-sour cream with the powdered sugar, then add the coffee and vanilla. Stir gently.
- Fill the freezer bag with the filling.
- Pour a little of the mixture on the biscuits, then put another cake that you dipped in the mixture of coffee and water. Do this until you have spent everything.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and leave in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Instead of grated chocolate, you can dip them in chocolate glaze, which is made by melting chocolate and sweet sour cream.