Brownies with Avocado
Healthy, soft and gluten-free… You must try these brownies with avocado!
1 large avocado, peeled and diced
2 large eggs
50 g of sugar
60 ml of maple syrup
3 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
40 g of cocoa powder
50 g of almond flour
1 teaspoon of instant coffee
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
80 g of dark chocolate
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Place greaseproof paper in the baking sheet and, if desired, grease it additionally or use spray oil. Make sure that some of the paper goes beyond the rim of the baking sheet.
- Place the avocado, eggs, sugar, maple syrup, butter and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process with the help of a multitasker or a blender until you get a completely smooth mixture.
- Then add cocoa powder, almond flour, instant coffee, baking soda and salt. Mix until you get a smooth mixture again. Add 40 grams of chocolate, chopped or chocolate flakes, to the blender and pulse several times so that they roughly combine with the rest of the mixture.
- Place the resulting dough in the prepared baking sheet and smooth the top. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate flakes over the dough.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, with perhaps a few crumbs attached. Leave them in the baking dish for half an hour, then take them out and wait for them to cool completely.