Chocolate muffins that make everyone succeedCourse: Cakes
If you want to make a sweet table for a child’s birthday, muffins are an indispensable part of it.
- For muffins:
115 g butter (margarine)
250 g of sugar
2 larger eggs (room temperature)
100 g of flour
half a teaspoon of baking powder
a quarter of a teaspoon of baking soda
a quarter of a teaspoon of salt
half a cup of cocoa
half a cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- For fill:
200g dark chocolate
200-250 ml of sweet-sour cream
- Melt the butter in the microwave, then pour it into a bowl in which you will stir the muffins. Add sugar and stir slowly, then eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa, milk and vanilla extract.
- Whisk to get a nice creamy mass.
- Prepare a muffin tin, then put baking baskets in it. If you don’t, you can do without them. It is important that you do not fill the baskets to the end, but to half or a little more than half.
- While baking, the dough rises a little and just fills the basket to the brim. You can decorate the top with white or black cream. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preparation of the filling:
- Break the chocolate into pieces, then pour over the sour cream and put in the microwave to melt. Mix with a spatula to combine nicely, cover with stretch foil and leave to stand overnight.
- The mixture will be thin but don’t worry, that’s how it should be. Leave it to stand, then the next day turn on the mixer at maximum speed and stir for a few minutes. You will get a phenomenal creamy mixture.
- Put it in a spice or decorating bag and turn on your imagination.