A Refreshing Cherry CakeCourse: Cakes
A refreshing cake that everyone adores, now with fruit.
4 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 cups oil
400 g of chocolate
4 dcl of milk
400 grams of coconut
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Whisk the egg whites.
- Mix flour, yogurt, oil, sugar, egg yolks and baking powder, and lightly whisk the egg whites.
- Coat the pan with oil and sprinkle with flour, then pour the dough.
- Bake for ten minutes, then lower the peeled cherries. Bake for a total of about 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk.
- When the cake has cooled, cut it into cubes, dip each in melted chocolate, and roll in coconut.