A quick cake with poppy seeds and yogurt
350 g of sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
1 1/2 DCL oil
2 1/2 DCL yogurt
12 tablespoons flour
1 baking powder
100 g of ground poppy seeds
2 tablespoons raisins
- Beat 3 eggs with 350 g of sugar and 1 bag of vanilla sugar. To this add 1 ½ DCL of oil, 2 ½ dcl of yogurt and stir further with a mixer. Finally, add 12 tablespoons of flour on which we pour 1 baking powder and lightly whisk further.
- Grease a medium-sized baking tray put baking paper on the bottom and pour 2/3 of the mass.
- To the remaining mass, add 2 tablespoons of raisins that we previously soaked in hot water (drain the water) and 100 g of poppy seeds.
- Pour this mass colorfully over the first part of the mass and then put it in the oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes. Before we finish baking, check the dough by sticking a toothpick in the middle of the middle, which should stay dry if it is baked.
- Cut the baked cake and turn it over on a board, in order to remove the baking paper, cut it into cubes, bars, or similar, and sprinkle it with powdered sugar if desired.