A Cake with Grated Apples, Walnuts and Cinnamon
3 kg of apples
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup walnuts
3/4 cup oil
1 cup sour milk
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 vanilla sugars
- First, whisk the eggs and sugar into the cream with a mixer.
- This is followed by the addition of oil and sour milk. Mix all the ingredients again with a mixer.
- The walnuts are ground finely, and the apples are grated on a coarse grater.
- Add them to the other ingredients and mix with the apple cake mixture using a spatula.
- The flour is sifted and baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon are added to it.
- Add it to the other ingredients and mix again with a spatula.
- Pour the apple cake batter into a greased baking dish.
- This cake with grated apples is baked at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.