A Cake with a Biscuit and a Delicious Filling Without BakingCourse: Cakes
A cake with chocolate and biscuits that are not baked is ideal for days when you want to eat something sweet and you do not have much free time.
liter of milk + a little milk for dipping biscuits
10 tablespoons sugar
8 tablespoons sharp flour
6 tablespoons grits
100 g of white milk chocolate
750 g biscuits
200 ml sweet sour cream
200 g dark chocolate
teaspoon of rum
- Pour milk, sugar, flour, semolina into the sherpa and cook on low heat, stirring all the time so that all lumps break.
- Then add the softened, diced butter. Continue to stir on the hob.
- Then add white chocolate to the filling and stir on a hot plate until completely melted. Leave the filling aside to cool.
- Prepare a bowl in which to stack the biscuits and filling. Heat some milk with rum in a saucepan. Dip each cookie in milk and place in a bowl. Cover the bottom of the bowl with the biscuits.
- Coat the biscuit with the filling. Be sure to divide the filling into four parts. Then re-arrange the biscuits dipped in milk. So in order, lower the biscuit, filling, biscuit, filling, biscuit, filling, biscuit, filling.
- Melt the cooking chocolate in the hot sweet cream, then pour the icing over the cake and let it cool in the fridge.